Getting Regulation Under Control with Compliance AIPublished: Monday 19th June 2017
This white paper from analyst and consulting company Goode Intelligence has been commissioned by Compliance.ai to review some of the important challenges and pressures that financial services’ compliance functions are under when dealing with regulatory change management.
The study discovers that organizations are under significant pressure in dealing with increasing quantities of financial regulatory information that is being generated by financial regulators. This fact, in combination with a lack of automation, is seriously affecting the ability to guarantee compliance. Financial services organizations are able to manage regulatory change by adopting the latest Regtech solutions that can support a compliance function with expert-in-the-loop AI.
This study covers:
- Getting regulation under control
- Complexity in regulatory change management
- Compliance functions dealing with the sheer volume of data
- Tackling regulatory change management through automation and machine learning including; automatic aggregation, automatic document references, classification and peer learning / benchmarking
- The Compliance.ai difference