Senior Information Security Manager / Security Lead
A highly-respected technology provider is seeking a senior information security manager to join a large and complex security transformation programme. This is a key internal security risk management role, responsible for all aspects of security, risk and strategy for a major business area under the group structure, responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of the group security strategy and transformation programme into the local business unit. This is a key role, where you will be managing key stakeholders, and as such excellent communication, stakeholder management and relationship management skills are required, as is a very broad knowledge of information and cyber security, including all aspects of technical security, risk management and security best practices, standards, policy and governance.
– Engage with Business leaders to understand their tactical and strategic objectives, provide Information Security consulting and advisory services to the business unit, and track information security risks to objectives and offer proactive mitigation recommendations throughout.
– Perform continuous scans of industry events and trends, identifying emerging threats, issues, risks and opportunities which may impact the Business function.
– Maintain and develop relevant policies, procedures, standards and guidelines for various information security areas.
– Ability to clearly and concisely articulate information security risks to Business Stakeholders, and able to prepare Board and Executive level materials.
– Proven experience of creating and managing budgets, overseeing activities of Security Analysts/Managers and able to manage 3rd party security vendors, playing a key part in the procurement process.
– Strong experience within Security Governance, Assurance and Risk Management.
You will be required to support with the development and execution of the organisations security strategy, and be a central point of contact for senior business stakeholders within the relevant business units for information security and risk management issues and queries. To apply through Acumin please click hereLocation :- North West LondonSalary :- Up to £95k + excellent benefits package
Identity Access Management (IAM) Consultant
The Security Consultant, who will deliver IAM services, will be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem solve, communicate, and participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues. The Security Consultant will possess a strong understanding of IAM in general, and Access Governance of products specifically.
The client are on a mission to help their customers make their businesses more secure. They’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry. Security Consultants at this organisation are intended to be skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. The person filling this position will be expected to successfully participate and lead deployment projects in a billable capacity and provide thought leadership internally while helping to consistently improve the IAM knowledge base.
Qualifications for success:
A Degree from college or university in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems or related area of study; or 8 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) experience required.
- IAM technology deployment experience required.
- Experience deploying vendors such as SailPoint & IdentityIQ in complex and diverse customer environments on multiple types of application servers and operating systems preferred, including Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM Websphere, Windows, and Linux.
- Experience working with multiple IAM related technologies: Active Directory, LDAP, HRMS, DBMS, and SaaS applications required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to communicate technical details in a clear, understandable manner to multiple levels of an organisation.
- Customer-oriented focus with a strong interest in client satisfaction required.
Perform confidently and authoritatively in the role of SailPoint Consultant on all SailPoint-related technologies from a deployment perspective.
Provide SailPoint-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Perform the following SailPoint deployment related activities on projects (including but not limited to)
- Ensure requirements gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented follow out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible
- Design SailPoint deployment architectures
- Participate in capacity planning and HW specification recommendations efforts
- Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities – connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, third party system integration
Participate in and/or Lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related reengineering efforts
- Design, implement, and educate on SailPoint build processes, code migration, and source control use
- Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities, as necessary
The client are a pure play cyber security solutions integrator and boast the title of the largest cyber security provider in North America. Headquartered in Denver in the United States, they are pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy which includes rapid expansion in the European cyber security market. They offer clients a full end to end cyber security solution capability. From strategy, advisory and consulting, through technology architecture and product selection, to ongoing managed services. They work with a broad range of market leading vendors, and also has its own research and advisory teams who provide real world intelligence and views on the market and vendor landscape. To Apply through Acumin, click hereLocation :- LondonSalary :- Competitive Increase + Excellent Package & Benefits